Double Taxation
New Overseas?
Why Is It Wrong?
Trade and Treaties
Export Tax
Wrong Answer
A Level Field
The Contract
History of Failure
26 Talking Points
No Jurisdiction
No Representation
The Good
The Bad
The Undecided
What To Do
Form Letter
What To Do

There are two ways we can shake up the status quo:

1. Congress should change the tax law.

How to email your congressman

Click here for a proposal of what to send to your congressman

2. Overturn the Tax Code

The Supreme Court should rule that Congress is not authorized to tax persons who reside outside the areas of US jurisdiction and that the current Citizenship Based Tax Code is therefor unconstitutional. Someone must bring this issue before the Supreme Court. We have initiated a "pot" to make this option more attractive to a clever lawyer. See the contract.


[Double Taxation] [New Overseas?] [Why Is It Wrong?] [Trade and Treaties] [Export Tax] [Studies] [Wrong Answer] [A Level Field] [The Contract] [History of Failure] [26 Talking Points] [No Jurisdiction] [No Representation] [Legislation] [The Good] [The Bad] [The Undecided] [What To Do] [Form Letter]